Sunday, February 28, 2010

I really can't imagine what had happened to us few hours ago. Me and my boyfriend went to our classmate's boarding house to return the laptop we borrowed. Unexpectedly, when we were about to go the dog bit my boyfriend's pants and almost bit him too. I was very afraid when I saw the dog was after for us. I screamed when we fell in the ground because I laid at the dog, I was afraid that the dog will bite my head or my shoulder...Thank God that the landlord of their boarding house arrived... Unluckily, when we were about to go home, I left my bag in the ground where we fell... I don't want to go back in that boarding house anymore but we don't have a choice my cellphone is in the bag.

It was really an unforgettable experience for us... I thought dog's were man's best friend but why do dogs bite?Majority of dogs are safe, reliable companions. But even a friendly dog may bite if threatened, angry, afraid or hurt. Some of it can be described as dangerous - bred or trained to be aggressive, with predatory instincts that may cause them to chase and attack.

No comments: