Tuesday, November 25, 2008

200 pieces of chocolate balls

Today I went home early and ate my lunch at home. I usually do not eat lunch at home but because of KASAMA Assembly in our school I went home early and did not attend the assembly because my classmates told so that they will not attend too. I'm so happy that we did not have class today because not only that I spent half day in school but the fact that I saved my money because I don't have to buy lunch and spent money for my snacks...hehe...
I went home and did things like cleaning the house and my room... :D I also had a time to make my chocoballs. I started crashing the biscuits for my chocoballs late afternoon and finish rolling the choco balls late at night at about 10:30 PM. I made 200pcs of chocoballs tonight! Many! Isn't it? hehe.. and I will sell it at p.200 each :D... It was so tiring but i didn't mind it, I just enjoy what i am doing... :D...

No comments: