Monday, December 15, 2008

Sister Bonding

I never met my elder sister since June this year... :) So, When I was in Manila, I really spent my whole day with my sister and my aunt. We met at Mall of Asia early morning and ate our breakfast together. After that, we went to Divisoria to buy some "pasalubong". They tour me every where, we rode MRT and LRT. It was my first time to ride with it! hehe... Though my day was very tiring, I still had fun and I will never forget the experience I had in Manila.






3 comments:

riablahgs said...

once pa lng ako nakaka-punta ng mall of asia. even then, hindi ko pa naikot ng buo...napagod ako. it's so nice to see happy faces of siblings... merry christmas in advance!

Unknown said...

Beautiful and happy sisters who are photographed nicely!

Krishna, Celebrity Females

Unknown said...

seems nice. should had taken some pics of the scenery. hehe