Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Father's Birthday

My Father's Birthday



Today is my father's 48th birthday. Despite of the financial crisis our family is facing, me, my sister, and my mother really tried our best to give our father a simple bday party to make him happy and remind him that we love him so much... :)


My father and my mother :)


with my papa, mama, lolo, and lola... ^_^



...with my aunts and cousins...



Team TUZzer! :)... My Thesis group mates...
making our thesis during my father's birthday because judgement day is near! Oh no!...
No time to be wasted! hehehe! :)

3 comments:

Nancy Janiola said...

wow..happy birthday ke papa nimo G. this post made me miss my dad. he's in heaven now :-(

anyways, i have a new updates here:
www.onlinememorylane.com
www.letmusicrules.blogspot.com
Check it out..they're all about billiards, lol!

TakeCare and have a nice day!

Borneo Falcon said...

Your father still look young and strong

Mister said...

ok, that is your papa good child!
I'll always love my papa. Papa is almost everything
even Prophet Muhammad said "You and Your Properties is Your Father's Property"
be a good girl! :)


bhart