Friday, May 22, 2009

How to Make Banana Cupcake

Yesterday, was my brother's 17th birthday! :)... My mom asked me to bake my brother my special banana cake :)... the day before his birthday my mom already bought and prepared the ingredients needed such as:

* 1 cup White Sugar
* 1/2 cup Butter (unsalted)
* 11/2 cup All Purpose Flour
* 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
* 4tbsp Buttermilk
* 1tsp Baking Soda
* 3 Mashed Bananas
* 1 pinch Salt
* 2 Eggs

Now, here's the method on how to make my version of banana cake - My Banana Cupcake :)

*Pre-heat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit (175 degree Celsius).
* Grease and flour the cake pan.
* Mix flour, baking soda and salt together in a small bowl.
* Separate the egg and keep aside.
* Mix cream, butter and sugar together. Add egg yolks and vanilla extract, while beating well.
* Now mix in the mashed bananas. Add flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk to the
creamed mixture. Mix only to combine all the ingredients. Do not mix too much.
* Beat the egg whites until stiff.
* Mix the batter in the egg whites.
* Pour the batter into the pan.
* Bake at 350-degree Fahrenheit for around 30 minutes.
* Test the cake using a toothpick. If it comes out clean without sticking, it means cake is done
* Remove from oven and cool it.

...then your done :)

My special banana cup cake :)

No comments: