Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Malolos Bulacan

I spent my weekend with my father's sister in Malolos, Bulacan.
The day after I arrived in Manila, my sister decided to visit our aunt so that I can also visit them. Its been a long time ago since I've been in Malolos, its about more than 10 years ago. hehe...

On the second day, my aunt, uncle, and cousins brought me to the Divine Mercy Shrine in Marilao to attend a mass. They said that the place is miraculous and that if you wish in there wishing well it will be granted as long as it comes from your heart. So, I tried to make a wish in it ... :)... Hope it will come true... :)

After the mass, we went at SM Marilao. There I saw Josh Santana there guest for the day. His not that well known singer so I didn't recognize him. After malling, my aunt and my cousin went with me in my boarding house in Makati. It was a long trip from Bulacan to Makati city. We rode a jeep to Meycauayan, and bus from Meycauayan to MRT Trinoma, then we rode in MRT to Guadalupe. We decided to take MRT to avoid heavy traffic because it was already 8pm when we arrived in Trinoma MRT and we were very tired and hungry at that time because of the long trip.

Its been a long weekend for me and I really had fun bonding with my aunt, uncle, and my two cousins :) Hope this will happen again :)

No comments: