Sunday, June 28, 2009

Michael Jackson is dead?

I was shocked when I heard the news that the king of pop - Michael Jackson died. My evol ym told me the news when I called him. I'm no longer updated of what's happening around me. We don't have TV or radio in our boarding house and I'm not updated with the news. When my evol ym told me about the sad news, the only thing that comes into my mind was that what would be the reason(s) why he died at the young age. :(

Michael Jackson has died at the age of 50 on Thursday after suffering a heart attack. He was found dead at his home. The paramedics tried to revive him but their tries failed and he was declared dead...Though I'm not that big fan of him I'm still sad about what had happened. Many people idolizes him for being such a great entertainer.

Michael Jackson would be a big loss to the music industry. Many people are waiting for his upcoming concerts. But that's life, we need to face the truth that everyone of us will eventually die and that Michael Jackson has just left us first. His memory would always remain in the hearts of his fans and to many other people.

No comments: