Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dream Scenario

Hello, how are you doing? Hope you are doing great. :) Anyway, just a while ago, I'm actually, imagining if how could my dream house looks like. Yeah, I was too ambitious to think of this already, but at least I have a big and great ambition rather than not thinking any goals at all. Hehe!

I was thinking that my house should have a playground or something where someone can roll over the grass and at the same time with in that playground, there is a elegant and cool looking outdoor furniture setup. Then I'm sitting on that furniture watching somebody playing around, and that somebody else, are my kids and my husband. Is it that nice picture to have and I think it will be worth it to try to have that picture in reality in the near future. :)

Just like this Wicker Furniture which really adds up elegant and beauty to our outdoor portion of our house. Giving us a great feeling and environment while setting on it and mesmerizing at the same time. And also with this Patio Dining Sets which also gives you an idea to eat just outside of your home rather than go to restaurants just to celebrate or eat something special. With this dining sets, surely one could imagine setting on a restaurant and eating together with your family. And at the same time, saving extra bucks just for going and looking for restaurants in the town.

Nevertheless, I think you can also start thinking your future. And surely, it will gave and set you a goal which at least can guide you towards a better life. :)

No comments: