Friday, November 9, 2012

Promotional Calendars

Having my own business is one of my dreams. I’m proud to say that I’m the person who’s willing to take all possible opportunities to be a successful businesswoman. I consider myself as an entrepreneur. I franchised food cart business 2 years ago, I also have a prepaid loading business, I joined Multi-Level marketing business, I do blogging, etc.

When I started my first food cart business I really thought it would be easy but it was not… why? Because there are lots of competitions in the market offering the same product that I’m selling. Then, I just realized that I must be competitive enough to expose more my business. I already did social media marketing like Facebook, twitter, blogging and more. I also did some marketing strategies like offering promos such as buy 1 take 1, and other freebies. Aside from one-on-one meeting that I did with my friends to endorse the product I’m selling, I also did distribution of flyers.


After, all these things I’ve done, I wanted to try another sort of advertisement. And I was thinking of trying the promotional wall calendars. I haven’t tried this type of advertisement yet but I believe that this has a great promotional value.

I am certain that these custom wall calendars create a positive impression for our business or organization. It serves as much functionality aside from advertising. We can always consider it as a New Year’s gifts or giveaways to our customers, clients, friends, & families.

No comments: