Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CNA Student Congress 2008

The CNAP Core Council of the Philippines invites all the Cisco Networking Academies to attend the first CNA Student Congress 2008 at the CSB Hotel International Conference Center in Manila on December 5 to 6, 2008.

We are so fortunate that we are one of the student of CISO Academy and our instructor has received an invitation to attend the conference. And when we heard the good news, We grab the opportunity to come and join the student conference though it will cost us a lot. :)

I'm so excited to go to Manila and attend the CNA Student Congress!

It is my second time in Manila but I could no longer remember when was the last time I've gone there. I think I was 4 yrs old when the last time I visited Manila.

Not only that I'm excited to attend the conference but also excited to see my elder sister whose having an NCLEX Review at Makati City.

And this evening at 6:00 pm we will depart from Iligan! :)



No comments: