Monday, December 29, 2008

Midnight Snack


Midnight Snack

Ice cream with bread is the best midnight snack for us... :) The other night, my uncle decided to bought us ice cream since me and my brother were still awake.





Ever since we were kids, every time were still awake talking or watching movies late in the evening my uncle would then pull out his wallet and go to the city to buy ice cream and bread. He would then let my father drive the jeepy... :)







Another ice cream and bread for midnight snack!...hehe.. c",)... At this time, my father bought this for us! :) ... because he came home late and he knew that were waiting for him, waiting for his "pasalubong"... :)


3 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Wow! These snacks are fattening

Toc said...

aww~I never dare to eat ice cream at night!
All the sugar will keep me awake till the next day and the fats...LOL

iceah said...

sawap naman nito :9