Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Key Chain Collections

My Key Chain Collections

I really love collecting key chains. I started collecting it when I was in my first year college... :) It is really my hobby collecting them. These key chains were from my friends and relatives... It is given as gifts, pasalubong, or souvenirs. Most of my collections came from different part of the Philippines :)



A souvenir sandal keychain from Cebu & Tarsier keychain from Bohol


A souvenir shell keychain from Camiguin Island & Strawberry keychain from Baguio

More keychains... :)



Keychains contribute a lot to our society, specially for businessman. Keychains are commonly used to promote businesses. A standard advertising key chain will carry the businesses name and contact information and often a logo. It is small and inexpensive enough to become promotional items for larger national companies that might give them out by the millions.

Keychains are one of the most common souvenir items. They are very inexpensive and small to store both while traveling home and don't take up much room in a home. Keychains can act as a reminder of the trip since they can be carried around during everyday life. They also are gender and age neutral and can appeal to many types of vacation shoppers.

No comments: