Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bag/Purse Tag

BAG/PURSE TAG

I would like to thank
Chelle for sharing this tag to me... :)

Here are the rules:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.

2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.

3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.



This bag was given to me by my aunt. That aunt of mine has a lot of bags, when we went at her house then i saw this bag i told her if i can have it... since she is no longer using it she gave it to me...hehe :)... About the price? hmmmm.. i don't know how much it cost... I usually use this bag when i go to school or just going out with my friends.



These are the stuffs inside my bag: cellphone, wallet, organizer, pouch, ballpens, comb, 2 USB, school ID, and alcohol.

I'll pass this cute tag to:
LEAH
GHIE
NANCY
JEAN

3 comments:

Jean said...

salamat sa tag G-Anne..

Mariuca said...

Nice blog Geraldine! Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you had a great time! And ok to the link exchange, do let me know when you've added me to your blog and I'll add you to mine as well, thanks again and have a terrific day! :)

Wishing on a Falling StarMariuca’s Perfume Gallery

Enchie said...

I also have a small alcohol in my purse :D