Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My little brother went back to Tawi-Tawi again...

The day after we attended the MagMa reunion my brother together with my aunt, uncle and my cousin went back to Tawi-Tawi... Vacation is almost over and my brother must go back to Tawi-Tawi for his enrollment... The sad thing about it is that he will come back on Christmas vacation..huhuhu.. its about 7 months of missing our little brother...

Wonderin' why his in Tawi-Tawi and not with us?... :)
My brother lives with my aunt and uncle because they don't have a child of their own. When my brother was still 1 year old, my uncle and aunt asked my parents if they can bring with them my brother. My father didn't hesitate to agree because they also want my uncle and aunt to be happy. They just agreed that my brother will always be coming back every summer vacation and Christmas vacation so that we would not miss him so long and that he would still know whose his real family... :) Now my brother is 11 years old, and when he gets to high school we will be staying with us for good... :) and I can't wait for that day to happen... I know it would also be a heart breaking for my aunt and uncle for they already treated my brother as their own son...

No comments: