Monday, July 6, 2009

Wanna Ride?

Hello, how's your day? Anyway, just a while ago, I was kind of lost here in Manila. I didn't know that the car/jeep that I was riding was a wrong one. I was lucky that I ask again my seatmate where this jeep will go. And she said I'm at a wrong car/jeep. Despite of being lucky, I was able to walk back in my origin. Its far enough to make me sweat. Hehe!

Anyway, I wish I could have my own car to ride on. In this way, I can go anywhere without getting lost and wasting some money too. I wonder when will I be able to have my own chrysler or even a lamborghini. I know I was too ambitious to take this kind of cars. But its better dreaming high rather than nothing at all. And its cool to dream of this kind of cars since they are have also have a great reputation and infiniti reviews in terms of quality cars in the market.

Did you know that some of the best cars on the market are hybrid cars and they are good enough and really delivers the real road experience. You will have also the real speed and quality experience, when you are in hybrid car compare to some other kind of cars.

But still, our preference will be followed when choosing or dreaming of a car, no matter how cool that car was. How about you, what car do you most prefer?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ei, do you want a Macbook Pro? Join me in BigPrize Giveaway promotions. For this whole week, they're giving away Macbook Pros. It's very easy to join, just CLICK HERE. Hope to see you there!