Saturday, August 22, 2009

What should be in a dollhouse?

Hi, how are you today? I hope you are doing great! Anyway, have you ever wonder on how to make your own dollhouse? But before anything else, what is a dollhouse? Actually when I'm still a little kid, me and my friends are having great fun playing with dolls and its house. Basically, a dollhouse is a miniature house which is intended for dolls. So, if you are playing dolls when you are a little kid, I think you are also thinking creatively that dolls should have a house where they can rest and stay on.

I remember the old times when we make our own tables, chairs, and even small house which is usually made of a small box to our respective dolls. It was a great time spending such things when you are a little kid. :)

Until, today dolls has been still dominating in the marketing. And I think dolls are consider part of the childhood which really give kids a freedom to play and start thinking creatively. Today, market has been improving dolls to deliver everything for its audience.

Speaking of dollhouse, just a while ago, I found a great dollhouse furniture which I think its a great add-on to ones doll-playing time. I wish I was able to get this kind of dollhouse accessories when I'm still playing with dolls. But anyway, If I was to go back and start picking some dollhouse accessories, I will go first for this stylish bed. It will be great to have this kind of furniture right in your own dollhouse. As you can see, its will really adds up to the playing experience.

And for me having great dollhouse accessories right in to your playing time will makes your play time a more memorable and fun as well.


Badge-small

No comments: